New Perspectives, Inc. (NPI), originally founded as the Harriet Ballou New Hope Center in Sioux City, IA, and later known as WACO, has been enhancing the lives of people with intellectual and developmental disabilities since 1922. We seek to enrich their daily lives through innovative, individualized programs and services, helping them to be as self-sufficient as possible.
NPI consumers include:
- Individuals who are ambulatory/mobile
- Individuals who have basic self-help skills
Employment services provided:
- Job development
- Job placement
- Job coaching
- School to work transition
- Contract participation
- Work skills assessment & development
- Community work assessment & experience
Additional services include:
- Adult Basic Education
- Community experience
- Social skills assessment & development
- Transportation services & skills
- Life skills assessment & development
Come spend a day with us!
Call (712) 258-3576 to schedule a
consultation with NPI staff or to arrange a tour of our facilities.
Some of Seth’s duties include