For over three and a half decades, New Perspectives, Inc. (NPI) has been instrumental in assisting more than 1,200 businesses consolidate, manage, store and retrieve their irreplaceable records. Whether a large international company, or individual personal files, NPI has supplied the knowledge, equipment and work force to convert more than four billion documents.
The NPI Source Document Conversion Package includes:
- Secure transportation of your paper records to our facility
- Preparation of documents for scanning and/or filming
- Scanning or filming each individual document
- Indexing each individual file for ease of retrieval
- Burn all files to CD, DVD or other format
- Delivery of the completed product to your location
- Security grind all documents upon customer approval
- 24 hour access and delivery of records during conversion
- We offer basic formats that will work on all computers utilizing Windows 95 or newer as an operating system. This eliminates the need for the end user to have to invest in expensive hardware or software
- NPI can also design a more intricate retrieval system to search as many fields as you wish
Our clients include:
- St. Lukes Regional Medical Center
- MidAmerican Energy
- Thompsen Electric
- Mercy Medical Center
- And many more!
Microfilm Conversion Services:
When you utilize your current microfilm retrieval system and you experience obstacles, such as finding qualified service technicians or unavailable/ discontinued parts… Put us to work for you!
When outdated technologies are problematic in maintaining your microfilm retrieval equipment… Put us to work for you!
If you are having trouble finding a way to read or print your files from microfilm New Perspectives can help. NPI can convert all forms of old microfilm files to digital images. This process offers the customer the convenience and flexibility of a digital format with the longevity and security microfilm provides.
The NPI Document Management Center offers free, no obligation consultations and price quotes. Please call 712-258-5529 and Put us to work for you!
Future plans include opening a new facility for the Document Management Center in 2013
Staff & supervised workforce:
- Confidentiality is our highest priority
- Versed in specifications and government standards for records retention
- Customer records stored in locked and secure area
- Security system monitored 24 hours per day
- Turnaround times vary depending on customer needs
Testimonial: Missouri River Historical Development, Inc. (MRHD) has been using NPI’s Document Management Center to transfer paper documents to the digital format. This allows us to condense boxes of paper onto small digital discs that are easily stored, viewed and shared when needed. The cost is very reasonable, the service was unbelievably fast and the confidentiality and professionalism is outstanding. We will continue to use NPI for our records management and highly recommend their service to everyone.
Mark Monson, President – Missouri River Historical Development, Inc.
Testimonial: Keith County District Court contracted with New Perspectives, Inc. in 2002 to microfilm and scan court records dating back to the late 1800′s. The records included court files, large ledger books; cash docket sheets and several other odd-sized records. The records from the 1800′s were folded documents on onion-skin type paper. They were fragile and brittle. The process of scanning and microfilming covered a span of seven years and involved transporting, handling and storage of court records. The records were scanned to a CD. The CD was sent back to district court so the records could be loaded into our computer system. The microfilm was also sent to district court where it was cataloged and sent on to the state archives. At the state archives, the microfilm was inspected and had to meet certain criteria to be accepted. It always cleared inspection.
New Perspectives, Inc. has microfilmed the district court files through 2007. Presently they store the court records for our use if needed. This involves pulling files and mailing them back to district court for hearings when necessary. The staff is always courteous and professional and strives to complete the task when asked. I would not hesitate to contract with New Perspectives, Inc. again for our records retention needs.
Keith County District Court